Amazon Prime Video is an online streaming service available for Amazon customers.
Amazon Prime Video is available in New Zealand. You can access the full US service by using a VPN service, such as NordVPN.
- With Prime Video Channels, Prime members can subscribe to more than 150 premium and specialty channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want, no cable required, cancel anytime (not available in all countries/regions).
- Buy or rent videos from more than 100,000 titles, including new release movies and current TV shows (not available in all countries/regions).
To register in New Zealand, visit the Prime Video website. Here you can start the process to enjoy exclusive Amazon Originals as well as popular TV shows and movies from as little as $8 a month. There’s a free trial which you can cancel at any time. You can also cancel your subscription at any time.
Amazon Prime Video features:
- Watch anywhere: Enjoy from the web or with the Prime Video app on your phone, tablet, or select Smart TVs — on up to 3 devices at once.
- Download and go: Watch offline on the Prime Video app when you download titles to your iPhone, iPad, Tablet, or Android device.
- Data saver: Control data usage while downloading and watching videos on select phones or tablets.