- You can access, use and install the Service free of charge and without the need to register an account.
Permitted Personal Use
Permitted Commercial Use
- You are free to use content created by DTNZ but you must credit us for such Content and reproduce it in its entirety. It is a condition of this free use that you must provide a hyperlink back to the page on DTNZ on which the Content is published.
- You are responsible for all internet access, mobile data or other charges incurred when using the Service.
You agree that you will not submit, post or transmit on or through the Service any material that:
- is defamatory, offensive, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is otherwise objectionable;
- impersonates any person, business or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person, business or entity;
- contains an advertisement or solicitation or encourages others to make a donation; or
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or that gives rise to civil liability or that otherwise encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any other person.
- When you upload or post any material to the Service, you grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display, publish and perform and sub-license all aspects of that material that are necessary for the provision of the Service. You confirm and agree that we may publish, republish or otherwise transmit your material and your name and likeness throughout the world via DTNZ branded websites, apps and on community and social media sites, including (without limitation) Telegram and Twitter pages operated by us. You agree that your material may be subject to minor alterations or modifications for technical or formatting purposes.
- You must not abuse this email email@example.com e.g. by making malicious or false reports.
Ownership of Content
Ending your right to use the Service
- You can stop using the Service at any time.
Device restrictions, supported devices and updates
- Availability and functionality of the Service and Content depends on the quality of your internet connection and device capabilities. Some features of the Service may not be available on all devices or on all operating systems.
Advertising and third party websites
- The Service and Content may contain third party advertisements. Each advertiser is responsible for the content, accuracy and completeness of such advertisements and we are not liable to you for any reliance placed by you on any such advertising.
- The Service may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the availability, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that:
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external third party sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources; and
- you agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party.
Changes to the Service and Content
- The Content on the Service will change regularly – that means events, articles and programmes may become available whilst other events, articles and programmes will stop being available. The availability of Content may change for various reasons, such as where third party rights-holders withdraw or restrict our right to use that content on the Service, for legal or regulatory reasons or for other reasons beyond our reasonable control. We therefore have the right to add, change or withdraw Content at any time, with or without notice.
- We may make changes to, suspend or discontinue the Service (or any part of the Service) at any time without giving you any notice. Such changes may be made (for example): when we have to remove certain features or functionality and/or stop allowing certain devices or platforms from being able to access the Service. We may also improve, update or enhance the Service from time to time.
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, such as mandatory laws that apply to us and our agreement with you, or where we are subject to a court order or judgment;
- where we make changes to the Service in order to improve it, including where we expand the scope of the Service by adding additional features, functionality or Content;
- we intend to change the way we structure our Service or we reorganise the way we structure or run our business, including to add paid subscriptions, memberships or similar changes; or
- for security reasons, including where we introduce additional security checks or software to protect our Content or the Service.