Jacinda today summoned her waning powers of public relations to fire a stuttering broadside towards those afloat on Mallard Lake.
The vacuous labels ‘Anti-vaccination’ and ‘Imported forms of protest’ were duly rolled out for RNZ but her shots fell short.
What actually are some of the serious protest questions that remain unanswered?
- The Covid-19 mRNA vaccine has emergency approval only, not the usual ten years, so why isn’t reporting of adverse effects mandatory—a question asked repeatedly but never answered?
- How are you going to manage an economy in which ten percent of the population, including many skilled professionals, are excluded from work?
- Now that studies show Omicron affects the vaccinated and unvaccinated equally why are there still mandates?
- Adverse effects from Covid-19 mRNA vaccination are running at 30 times any previous vaccine, so what is your justification for continuing mandates?
- Why are young children and teens being coerced into a health risk from mRNA vaccination that is greater than the risk from Covid itself?
- As our economy falters, when are you going to allow it to restart?
- When is government advertising going to treat the people of New Zealand to accurate information rather than misleading propaganda such as the assertion that mRNA vaccines and boosters are completely safe and effective?
- When are individuals injured by vaccination going to be allowed an exemption to further doses?
- When are the guarantees of the NZ Bill of Rights going to be honoured as our constitutional right?
Please reply by quoting published science papers. Loud music, sprinklers, police cordons, labels such as ‘import’, refusal to dialogue, refusal to receive documentation, and refusal to answer questions do not cut the mustard in a democracy and at the moment that is still what we call ourselves.
Guy Hatchard PhD was formerly a senior manager at Genetic ID a food testing and certification company (now known as FoodChain ID). Website: HatchardReport.com.