13.6 C
Auckland
Saturday, July 20, 2024

Popular Now

Watch: Man trapped in elevator with burning e-scooter

The incident in southern Russia left the owner with horrific burns.

A man in Russia sustained severe burns after his battery-powered scooter bust into flames inside an elevator, local authorities said.

The incident happened in the southern Russian city of Krasnodar on Wednesday. The 37-year-old noticed that his vehicle was malfunctioning, so he decided to take it to a repair shop, police told the media.

But as he was going down in a small elevator from his apartment, the device burst into flames, quickly filling the lift with dense smoke. The incident was caught on a security camera, with footage posted on social media later in the week.

According to police, the victim suffered third-degree burns and was taken to hospital. Local media reported that over half of his body was affected.

The incident is being investigated for possible foul play.

Promoted Content

Source:RT News

No login required to comment. Name, email and web site fields are optional. Please keep comments respectful, civil and constructive. Moderation times can vary from a few minutes to a few hours. Comments may also be scanned periodically by Artificial Intelligence to eliminate trolls and spam.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest

Trending

Sport

Daily Life

Opinion

Wellington
overcast clouds
10.4 ° C
10.8 °
9.4 °
90 %
1kmh
100 %
Fri
11 °
Sat
11 °
Sun
12 °
Mon
11 °
Tue
11 °