Let me make this clear….
I don’t care if you have the covid vax.
There I’ve said it, and you might be shocked.
People constantly say to me “oh you’re that woman who is trying to stop people from taking the jab”.
They are wrong.
What i am constantly trying to do is fill in the “gaps” (more like gaping chasms with open mouthed crocodiles waiting at the bottom) that very few others in New Zealand are willing to speak out about.
- The gaps that question “safe and effective”
- The gaps where the vax injured are swept into a dusty corner and forgotten and rejected.
- The gaps where Government narrative and health policy veers markedly from the science.
- The gaps where our media refuses to give a voice to our Medical Ethics professors (i presume we must have at least one in NZ….hard to tell due to the deafening silence). Their job is the question the ethics of mandatory jabs; passports; medical discrimination; and the ethics of using our children as a viral shield for the frail elderly (jab the kids to protect the elderly….never mind about what could/will happen to the kids).
- The gaps where double jabbed “super spreader events” that are occurring all over the world, are ignored by our authorities who assure us that all it takes to move safely around the country is a double jabbed status.
- The gaps where New Zealand parents are left confused and terrified for their children. Convinced that contact with an unvaxxed human will result in the death of their child.
- The gaps where New Zealanders roll up their sleeve completely UNAWARE that there are any gaps!! Totally convinced that they are taking one for the nation, and why wouldn’t they when it’s all “sweet” and “safe and effective”.
This is the gap that first inspired The Health Forum.
The gap called LACK OF INFORMED CONSENT.
I stand for INFORMED CONSENT.
I stand for FREEDOM OF CHOICE
I stand for ABSOLISHING MANDATES…”Where there is risk there MUST be choice”.
I stand for A UNITED NEW ZEALAND….where a vax status does not tear families apart based on “misinformation” and a misunderstanding of the facts.
I stand for creating a loving, caring and cohesive community where jabbed and unjabbed care about each other and see the humanity in each other above all else.
So now do you see why I don’t care if you take the jab….
Its because I believe above all else you must have FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
I care that you are informed. I care that you have both sides of the story. I care that you make your decision free from coercion, pressure, mental torture or job loss. I care that if, having taken the jab you then experience a serious adverse reaction….you are cared for, supported, listened to and helped.
I CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS…
But I do not care if you take the jab.
That will ALWAYS BE YOUR CHOICE.
Don’t let anyone take it away from you.