Military expert and retired US Colonel Douglas MacGregor says US military aid will have no effect on the outcome of NATO-Russian Conflict in Ukraine.
- The strategically important town of Bakhmut is about to fall to advancing Russian forces.
- Ukraine has expended an enormous amount of men and material for its defense – a ‘Ukrainian bloodbath’.
- The fall of Bakhmut will open the entire southern Donbas region up for Russian advance.
- Supply by US of Patriot missile systems old and ineffective.
- Patriot systems are complex and require a crew of 100 men to use – training usually takes 4 to 5 months.
- US military aid approved by Congress is only making private US arms companies richer and won’t reach Ukraine fast enough to prevent its collapse.
- No US government oversight of when and how much money is given to the Zelensky regime, despite calls from some Republicans to have systems in place to track spending.