Ukraine President Vladimir Zelensky calls on NATO to hit Russia first, before Russia nukes Ukraine.
‘What should NATO do?’ asked Zelensky in a recent television interview.
‘Eliminate the possiblity of Russia using nuclear weapons.
‘But what is important, I once again appeal to the international community, as I did before February 24: We need pre-emptive strikes, so that they’ll know what will happen to them if they use nukes, and not the other way round.’
This isn’t the rhetoric of de-escalation. https://t.co/pFZL8FhBsS
— Dr Malakai™️ (@saltyreigns) October 6, 2022
Information on the NATO-Russia conflict in Ukraine
As they did with COVID, the New Zealand state-subsidized legacy media is publishing a great deal of mis/disinformation on the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine, based on demonstrably false US or UK intelligence/propaganda reports and/or ‘anonymous’ Ukrainian military sources, or their overseas legacy media partners. For unbiased, factual accounts on what’s really happening on the frontlines DTNZ recommends the following sources:
- Graham Phillips – independent British journalist in the Donbass
- Patrick Lancaster – independent US journalist in the Donbass
- The New Atlas – Thailand/US based geopolitical and military expert analysis
- The Duran – UK and Greek based geopolitical and military expert analysis
- The Dive with Jackson Hinkle – US based geopolitical analysis
- Judging Freedom – US based political analysis
- Scott Ritter News – Former US Marines Intelligence Officer and UN Weapons Inspector
- The Jimmy Dore Show – US based political and international affairs analysis
- The Kim Iverson Show – US based political and international affairs analysis
- Eva Bartlett – Independent award-winning Canadian journalist
- Vanessa Beeley – Independent journalist
- The GreyZone – Independent US based investigative journalists
- Alexander Mercouris – Independent UK based expert geopolitical analysis