The biggest protest in New Zealand history is now entering Wellington.
Convoy 2022 NZ is now on SH1 on the Kapiti Coast.
Information for today’s proceedings and those wishing to attend, courtesy of Voices For Freedom Telegram page:
Supporters with flags and signs will be at multiple locations on the drive into Wellington. If you are able to show your support on the roadside, please do so safely.
Speeches will start around midday at Parliament grounds.
- Convoy 2022 NZ representative, Emma Walker
- NZ Truckies representative
- Voices for Freedom representative, Dean Harris
- Kiwis United representative, Jerome Smith
- Freedom & Rights Coalition representative
- NZDSOS, Dr Matt Shelton
- Council of Mothers representative, Mishaela Daken
- The NZ Midwives collective representative, Sarah Gilbertson
- NZDSOS representative, Dr Emanual Garcia
Will post more details tomorrow as locations are confirmed.
If you’d like to help with preparing and organizing the food, please join the below Telegram group chat “Wellington Food Support Team”
Portaloo’s – an attempt is being made to arrange portaloo’s close to parliament, but this is not guaranteed.
- Public Toilets Lambton Transport Interchange (Wellington Railway Station)
Showers, water, toilets, accommodation
- The Campermate app shows where showers, water, dump stations and parking is.
If you have a spare bed then please make sure to let people know via Telegram and or Facebook. Join the Facebook group to lend a hand.