Ukrainian counter-attacks in Kherson have been repulsed for several weeks.
41% of Ukrainian territory is now under Russian control, and with massive electricity and internet outages across the rest of the country. But don’t worry, Ukraine President and former comedian Vladimir Zelensky is filming a Netflix programme with US talk show host David Letterman.
Letterman is the latest A-List celebrity to have booked a space in the Ukrainian President’s diary, which appears to have a lot of available space in it for photo-ops considering the country is on the brink of total destruction, according to all independent military experts.
Letterman was in Kiev for the filming of the episode for his series ‘My Next Guest Needs No Introduction.’
While the whole Ukraine sits without electricity, someone is filming Netflix show pic.twitter.com/kdxSNCkGXw
— Russian Market (@runews) November 4, 2022
Meanwhile on the battle front Ukrainian forces have stalled as winter is just around the corner. Expert geopolitical analyst Alexander Mecouris gives an update on the military and diplomatic situation.
INFORMATION ON THE NATO-RUSSIA CONFLICT IN UKRAINE
As they did with COVID, the New Zealand state-subsidized legacy media is publishing a great deal of mis/disinformation on the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine, based on demonstrably false US or UK intelligence/propaganda reports and/or ‘anonymous’ Ukrainian military sources, or their overseas legacy media partners. For unbiased, factual accounts on what’s really happening on the frontlines DTNZ recommends the following sources:
- Graham Phillips – independent British journalist in the Donbass
- Patrick Lancaster – independent US journalist in the Donbass
- The New Atlas – Thailand/US based geopolitical and military expert analysis
- The Duran – UK and Greek based geopolitical and military expert analysis
- The Dive with Jackson Hinkle – US based geopolitical analysis
- Judging Freedom – US based political analysis
- Scott Ritter News – Former US Marines Intelligence Officer and UN Weapons Inspector
- The Jimmy Dore Show – US based political and international affairs analysis
- The Kim Iverson Show – US based political and international affairs analysis
- Eva Bartlett – Independent award-winning Canadian journalist
- Vanessa Beeley – Independent journalist
- The GreyZone – Independent US based investigative journalists
- Alexander Mercouris – Independent UK based expert geopolitical analysis