A recent video published on CoronaVirus Plushie’s Rumble channel makes a mockery of Michael Baker’s face mask claims.
In a recent interview with NewsHub Nation, Baker presents his case for the wearing of face masks in public, schools and social settings.
However, an authoritative body of scientists and medical experts around the world disagree – face masks don’t help to protect you at all, and they cause significant psychological damage to children.
- CoronavirusPlushie’s Rumble channel
- Full interview, Newshub Nation
- Video: A point-by-point rebuttal of Michael Baker of Masks & Mass Masking
Did wearing face masks contribute to an increase the number of cases and deaths?
- Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe
- The Foegen effect: A mechanism by which face masks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate
Articles about the above two studies
- Mask Study Finds No Impact on Covid Infections From Mask-Wearing and an increase in Deaths
- The Foegen Effect: Why Face Masks Increase the Death Rate of COVID-19
- Face Masks and Covid-19: The Foegen Effect
Other videos, articles and studies on the harms of face masks
- The Psychological Effect of Face Masks: Fear, Compliance & Social Control
- Dr. Guy Hatchard: Multiple Harms Associated With Wearing Face Masks
- Mask Harms: Bacterial/Fungal Infections & Oral Health Issues
- Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children – A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Face Masks Lead to Breathing Dangerous Levels of Carbon Dioxide Even When Sitting Still, Study Finds
- Inhaled CO2 concentration while wearing face masks: a pilot study using capnography
- How Dangerous Are Masks for Children?
- Adverse Effects of Prolonged Mask Use among Healthcare Professionals during COVID-19
- Detection of microplastics in human lung tissue using μFTIR spectroscopy
- Exclusive: Chemical cocktail found in face masks
Criticism of Bangladesh study
- Dr. Scott Atlas: “Bangladesh Mask Study Has Been Oversold, It’s Weak Tea.”
- Do Face Masks Reduce COVID-19 Spread in Bangladesh? Are the Abaluck et al. Results Reliable? By Prof. Denis Rancourt
- Clinical Trial In Bangladesh Shows Masks Stop COVID-19 (Sort Of)
- More on the Bangladesh mask study
- Dr. Vinay Prasad: CDC’s New Masking Studies: The Double Standard of Medical Evidence